Sunday, August 5, 2012

Lovely You, August CU Grab Bag and a freebie

New month new stuff at my store. This month I have a new mini for you. Lovely you includes 10 papers and 25 elements.

Here is some inspiration from my awesome CT.







I also have a new CU grab bag. It includes 5 new full size packs. You can get this product until the end of August for $5.00 at STS. After this date they will be sold individually.







I also have a freebie for you. My wonderful CT Kim made this beautiful border cluster using Lovely you. Thanks Kim for the great cluster!


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous papers!!!!!!! Thanks for the freebie!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 6 post on Aug. 06, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete